Energy Task Force - Regional Indicators
To convene community resources to strategically plan and promote the sustainable economic development of regional natural gas resources across business, education, political and community stakeholders.
- Convene and Facilitate –
Conduct meetings with stakeholders from the natural gas industry as needed for information sharing, issue identification, policy implications, consensus, and research outcomes.
- Roundtable– Industry leaders, MSC representatives and The Institute’s Energy Task
Force. Discuss opportunities, issues, and expectations
- Business Expo
, Supply Chain
Coordinate or find regional partners
to conduct events as needed based on feedback from the roundtable.
Prepare a regional strategic economic development plan to harness the economic opportunity generated by the natural gas
industry for the benefit of businesses in Lackawanna and Luzerne Counties.
Prepare other research as needed.
Task Force Members
- Bill Sordoni, President, Sordoni Construction, Chair
- Don Brominski, Business Development Director, UGI Utilities
- Jody Cordaro, Principal, SCE Environmental Group, Inc.
- Frank Joanlanne, President, Borton Lawson
- Scott Lynett, Principal, Times Printing
- John Nealon, Managing Partner, Baker Tilly
- Bob Stoyko, Vice President Northern Region, UGI Utilities, Inc.
2017:Electricity and Natural Gas Cost Study
2015:Energy Task Force - A Case Study