Energy Task Force
To convene community resources to strategically plan and promote the sustainable economic development of regional natural gas resources across business, education, political and community stakeholders.
Convene and Facilitate Conduct meetings with stakeholders from the natural gas industry as needed for information sharing, issue identification, policy implications, consensus, and research outcomes.
- Roundtable– Industry leaders, MSC representatives and The Institute’s Energy Task Force. Discuss opportunities, issues, and expectations
- Business Expo , Supply Chain and Education events – Coordinate or find regional partners to conduct events as needed based on feedback from the roundtable.
Prepare a regional strategic economic development plan to harness the economic opportunity generated by the natural gas industry for the benefit of businesses in Lackawanna and Luzerne Counties. Prepare other research as needed.
Energy Task Force Research
Visit The Institute’s You Tube Channel for short videos on our energy research.
Task Force Members
- Don Brominski, Business Development Director, UGI Utilities, Co-Chair
- Alana Roberts, Regional Public Affairs Director, PPL Electric Utilities, Co-Chair
- Jody Cordaro, Principal, SCE Environmental Group, Inc.
- Scott Lynett, Principal, Times Printing
- John Nealon, Managing Partner, Baker Tilly